Friday, May 9, 2014

Let it go.. LET IT GOOOOOOO

I don't know if you've heard, but Disney had this movie last year called Frozen. What's that? You did hear about it? You can't get the songs out of your head? Yeah me neither... Here's some fan art from Pumpkin:

Here's a quick Olaf sketch, she drew from memory. Do you want to build a snowman?


And here's Elsa and Anna as kids:


Ok on to the crazy stuff. Here's a picture of Anna that was so big that the head wasn't going to fit. I suggested she make the head on a separate page and tape it on, here's the result:


And after that one, well she thought it was so cool to do it that way that she made Elsa big on purpose. I had to Photoshop this one together as the head was falling off:


I just looked at her and said "Great job honey!"  I don't even know what else to say sometimes.

Also I wanted to add that Pumpkin Pie got to meet Elsa and Anna at our local Pottery Store "Once Upon a Kiln" Can you tell she was super excited?




No comments:

Post a Comment