Thursday, May 15, 2014

Backpack Surprise

These two pictures came home from school this week. Both are things she drew during her choice time. I'm really happy that the teachers have embraced her desire to draw, it seems they let her do it every day.

This first one is a girl saying good night to the fairy that sits on top of her music box:


The size of the actual drawing is quite small, she really had to do some fine lines in there to get the fairy the way she wanted it.

The second picture has a lot going on:


I had to ask about most of the picture, and I figured I would just post a visual aid so you can see some of the finer points. I find it especially funny that it has a boombox and a phone with a cord, as these are things that we don't own. I think she sees them on her cartoons though, so that helps explain them.






No comments:

Post a Comment