Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's Friday, I'm in love...

How about a little love for Friday, Pumpkin style.

In this watercolor picture, the heart on the left is Mommy, and the right is Pumpkin Pie. The big purple heart is because they love eachother


Here we have a young boy serenading his sweetheart after giving her a rose.


This one I wasn't really sure what I was looking at. At first I thought this was a person with a line down the middle. But then she explained to me that the left was a girl and the right was a boy and they were in love.


And finally, this is a picture she made of our good friends on their wedding day.

 Pumpkin and her sister were the flower girls, and Mommy and I were in the wedding party too!


I want to wish all my friends, family and followers, a happy long weekend, see you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment