Thursday, May 8, 2014

Going up in the Big Apple!

         Over Christmas break, we took a trip to see Pumpkin Pie's great aunt and uncle. They live in New York City in a very nice apartment in Manhattan. We got to see central park on a rather nice day considering it was December, and then we went to the Big Apple Circus the next day. So with all that excitement, what did she decide to draw a picture of? Why, the elevator of course:


Damn I look good with my skinny jeans and my Popeye arm!

Today we also had some art come home from school. Among them was this picture of a girl practicing at dance class. 



And Finally this picture which has no description:



When asked what was going on in the picture, she clammed up, and said she didn't know. My guess, its a highly sophisticated tickle torture machine that is powered with a two-person treadmill. If you have any ideas though, I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment